Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2016

a weekend travel journal


Last weekend my husband took me to the belgium coast - just like that - for no reason.
We had a lovely time, spending hours on the beach in the frosty sun.
Our favorite restaurant in Blankenberge is called STARCKX and of course our meal there was excellent as always.
When we go there, we go by train. It is a nice way to travel through Belgium. - no stress and lots of time to talk, read or be crafty.
On the way back I put this little journal together while my husband read his book. I even finished it !

I used many of my "old" stamps ( still favorites ) and in the end I was pleased with the outcome.

Wish you all a nice end of October with a lot of sun, orange leaves and a hot pumpkin soup!

Lena

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen